Saturday, July 5, 2008

It just goes to show...

...being Number 1 isn't always the best place to be! For the third time in five years, Knoxville is ranked as the "Worst Asthma City in America"! That explains a lot about my children's health and wellness...

Oh, and for those keeping track...Allen has his 4th ear infection in 6 months. I can't wait to see what his doctor says at his check up next week! I have a suspicion a visit to the ENT is in our future...

On a brighter note, we had a really fun July 4th at Mama G & Pop's pool with the family. I failed to get my camera out all day, but my dad took some good pictures so I'll try and steal some from him.

2 comments:

Fields said...

Great. No wonder almost every kid we know is plagued by ear infections.

Janet Morgan said...

Pretty much we are doomed...you have some hope going to arizona. But maybe you won't end up going -- wishful thinking!!