Allen has pneumonia. Yep - he's following in his brother's footsteps! At least it's "walking pneumonia" so he's being treated with antibiotics. I'm so looking forward to Arizona and dry weather! Hopefully these boys' lungs will do better there! In other medical news, Allen is having an EEG done on Wednesday morning. He's been doing a weird thing where he rolls his eyes back in his head and they twitch. So we're checking to see if it could be seizure related. Hopefully the EEG will come back clean and we'll be off to the eye doctor to check for eye muscle problems instead!
Today I broke Allen's favorite toy...a small blue Easter egg with pink flowers on it. I'm serious. It's the only toy in the house he went back to repeatedly and would play with for any amount of time. I stepped on it and it broke...right into my foot. I was so happy! Hopefully he won't notice it's missing.
Drew is 75% potty trained these days and doing great at what he has mastered. He tells you when he needs to pee or goes by himself and tells you after. He goes for hours without needing to go (better than Mommy can do!) and seems to be pretty set in that category. The other task has not been mastered AT ALL although I'm hoping the promise of a poopoo party will help!
Daddy travels to Scottsdale next week for his last work trip before we move. Drew is so excited and keeps telling me "next week is Daddy's last trip!" The packers/movers come January 5-7 and will deliver in AZ the 12th. Patrick will drive out with Maddie during that time, fly back to meet me then we will fly out with the boys on the 17th. It seems much more real now that the date is finalized!
Christmas is coming and we're not quite ready. The tree is up but not decorated, the house remains in chaos from Thanksgiving. We added 4 adults and 1 child to our home for the holiday...more on that fun later!
I've decided to post recent info first and work on going back to all the huge stuff I've failed to mention over the past few months. A girl's gotta start somewhere!
1 comment:
let me know if you ned anything. Jackson's eyes did the same thing when he was 7mos. Had to have an
EEG and CT of his head...the only thing they could attribute it to was eye muscle problems, but he is fine now...will be praying for ya
!!
Post a Comment