Drew has, for a while, used the term "last night" to refer to anything in the past. Well, his newest phrase absolutely cracks me up..."way back before the interstate." This is used to refer to anything he can't place on the timeline in his brain or anything that happened more than a week ago (best I can tell). For example, tonight at dinner Patrick told Drew that Ms Lauren (our babysitter) was coming over Wednesday so that Mommy and Daddy could go out. Drew's response: "Again? You just went out last night! You know, way back before the interstate?!"
I think the boy has watched CARS one to many times!
3 comments:
How did you not totally crack up at him? I would have been rolling on the floor laughing!
Absolutely adorable! Miss you guys so much!
that is hysterical!!! mine have used the "last night" thing before, but that interstate thing's pretty creative!
Post a Comment