Saturday, September 12, 2009

Golf 101...with LOTS of pictures!

Today Patrick decided that the boys were ready for an outing to the driving range. They had a great time, although I don't think we have any golf prodigies on our hands!

Walking to the range...Drew got so many comments from people who passed us! They thought his bag was awesome!

Learning to swing the club...

A few more pointers...

Waiting patiently for his turn...

I think it's time for me to get some of these...

Allen's turn!

Change of venues...

Drew is pretty good at putting!



Allen likes to drop the ball into the hole...

...then pull the stick to get it back out!

"Got it!"

We interrupt this program for a sighting of a BUS!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...



A successful outing for sure!

4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

They are so cute! I like the bus picture...ha! Wes took Luke to the driving range once earlier this year. Apparently it was really busy and Luke couldn't grasp the concept of using a "quiet" voice so they wouldn't disturb the other golfers. Wes must have been embarrassed because they haven't been back! Maybe they need to find a less busy time...

Creswell Crew said...

So cute! Our boys love, love, love the driving range:) The bus picture is super cute!

MT said...

I miss my nephews! How adorable are they playing golf. The weather must have cooled down some. Maybe we can come for a visit in October?

Janet Morgan said...

How cute!! That's adorable that they are learning to play with Patrick already!! How fun!! I love Allen pointing to the bus!!