Friday, December 17, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Decorating our Christmas tree...





(Allen put all his ornaments on the same branches...at one point there were 8 ornaments on these 2 branches alone! I left them there because I thought it was cute. The next day they were all spread out...Drew apparently didn't like the condensed version of decorating that Allen had used!)




Their tree with Christmas Thomas...this little tree holds all the thumbprint ornaments from the Fantasy of Trees every year as well as the ornaments they have made at school over the years. And it's the perfect size for Christmas Thomas to travel around (an added bonus is that mommy doesn't have to stress about them crawling under her big tree to play with him!)

This year the two trees, our stockings and a couple of other random decorations are all that made it out. Oh - and of course the inflatable Mickey driving a Christmas train in the front yard! The prospect of decorating the entire house was just too much with the stress of finding a new home in Kansas, starting to clean out this house in preparation to pack, and holiday travels. But it's enough and the boys love what we do have out. I figure next year I will go all out with the decorating!

No comments: