Monday, November 12, 2007

Drew's Birthday Party

Sunday evening we had Drew's birthday party with our family. It was a Thomas party (of course) complete with lots of balloons and train themed items. Patrick made his cake - and no one would eat it! Everyone was convinced it was too awesome to actually eat and that we should somehow save it. (I think Patrick was a little sad that no one enjoyed all his hard work!) There were extra cars that the kids decorated and ate so at least some of the baking was consumed.
Drew got lots of new Thomas trains, books, puzzles and movies. He also got a Drew sized table and chairs and a new bookcase for all his books. While he didn't get excited about it, I loved the new clothes Nana got him - especially his Christmas train sweater!
Allen slept through the entire party and I didn't even get a picture of him...sad, actually. And I failed to get a family photo for the second year in a row. Someday I'll get my act together!!






No comments: