Thursday, January 10, 2008

First Day of School!

Today was Allen's first day of school! In true second child fashion, I have no photos to commemorate the occasion. I had good intentions, but between getting his shot records from the doctor this morning (thanks Daddy for picking it up) and maneuvering both boys into church along with all their stuff (thanks Aunt Celeste for your help!) I just didn't get the camera and Allen in the same place. The good news is he had a great day and did fine with his new teachers and classmates. He's the youngest (obviously) and there are babies at all stages in his class which is fun to see. The bonus is that Mommy gets about 4 hours, one day a week, all to herself! Today there was grocery shopping, a trip to Target, and a doctor's visit. (Mommy has bronchitis and is now on a million medications - so fun...)
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Fields said...

Do you think the preschool takes colicy babies? :)