Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What was lost now is found...

In the process of cleaning out my guest room (which until today was complete chaos), I just found Drew's 2 year photos! We had them made not long before Christmas and then they disappeared. I knew they had gotten stuck somewhere with holiday stuff and I was right! I just found them, stuck in the back of the guest room closet, buried under wrapping paper and gift bags, in a bag with some frames I purchased with gift cards I got for Christmas. You have no idea how relieved I am to find them!! I have been miserable for months, looking everywhere, convinced they had gotten tossed in the great holiday clean up. Oh I am so happy right now!
See, good things do happen when you clean out a closet!!

3 comments:

Anne said...

I saw your FB message in my email...I can't get back to you there so I thought I'd contact you this way!
Thank you for the thoughts..I appreciate it!

Anne

Fields said...

I guess that made cleaning all worth it!!!!

Janet Morgan said...

Thank goodness!! Yea!!