Sunday, August 31, 2008

See You Real Soon!

We are off to Disney World bright and early Monday morning to see Mickey! Drew is so excited and it is so wonderful to see him like this! Nana and Grandaddy came over for dinner tonight and then took Allen home with them. Mommy was sad to say goodbye, but I can't help but think it was the right decision to leave him here. We will try to post some photos throughout the week as we can!

On another note, we had a wonderful weekend with Auntie Maggie, Uncle Jim and baby Elizabeth! Saturday morning we went downtown and walked Market Square, ate lunch at Trio and played and shopped at Mast General. Everyone enjoyed the beautiful (and hot!) day. That night we went out to Nana and Grandaddy's for dinner with the whole family and got to show off our newest niece. I have some fun photos to post when I get a chance...look for them in a week or so!

See you real soon!!!

2 comments:

adam's mommy said...

Have a blast at Disney!

MT said...

I am waiting for the cute photo updates from Disney...